River West Lofts stands out at the corners of Huron and Sangamon with an impressive 177,000 square feet of residential living. Originally built in 1912, River West Lofts captures the essence of it’s period with original timber ceilings and exposed brick seamlessly integrating historical landmark status with modern luxury. Curtain wall windows present serene spaces suffused with natural light.
Each unit features Berber carpet, maple or gray cabinetry, stainless appliances, and granite counter tops. Experience true loft living spaces with 12 to 14 foot timber ceilings, oak and concrete beams, and wood burning fireplaces.
The rooftop deck features panoramic views of Chicago’s skyline in all directions. The deck is outfitted with chaise lounges, bistro tables and chairs along with 2 stainless steel gas grills. Enjoy an afternoon lounging in the sun or host a party with friends.
We offer 24 hour emergency maintenance staff as well as a doorman between the hours of 6pm and 6am.
Building Amenities AND FEATURES
- High Speed Internet provided by Everywhere Wireless. Click for more info
- Exposed brick / Timber ceilings
- Wood-burning fireplaces in more than 50% of units
- Penthouse suite offers soaring 20 foot timber ceilings, skyline views, wood-burning fireplace, a wet-bar, and a 70 inch smart TV.
- Rooftop Deck with panoramic views of the city in all directions. Bistro tables allow for al fresco dining
- Lounge chairs to relax in the summer sun and an open air shower to cool off
- Stainless steel gas grills
- Fitness center with state-of-the-art Life Fitness equipment
- Hospitality Suite
- Business and conference center
- Resident library
- On-Site Laundry
- On-Site Dry Cleaner